- Men’s health -
While men are often criticised for putting their health on the back burner and ignoring warning signs, we are noticing an increase in the number of men who come to us for help with a whole range of health issues.
Our unique approach combines the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine with western diagnostics, modern science and nutritional therapy to treat the following:
- Anxiety and stress management
- Candida overgrowth
- Conditions such as bronchial asthma, chronic fatigue, Crohn’s disease, diabetes, fibromyalgia, hay fever, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis
- Joint disorders, such as arthritis and rheumatism
- Illnesses and ailments such as bronchitis, colds, exhaustion, headaches, migraines, muscle pain, shingles, sinusitis and tinnitus
- Skin disorders, including acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Weight management, which can include personal fitness programs
Many men who come to us for a particular health issue often return for regular check ups and preventative medicine treatment programs to keep them well and on top of their game.
Over the years, we have treated some of the most influential identities in Australia – TV personalities, professional athletes, journalists and leaders in the Australian business community – helping them be at their best physically and mentally to achieve their goals.