- Women's health & wellness -
While celebrated for its beauty and form, the female body can be likened to a complex machine with different cycles and settings. And like a machine, it needs regular care and support to function at its best.
At the Nature of Balance, we see a lot of women who need such care and support through different stages of their life or because of an imbalance that is preventing them from achieving wellness.
The women’s health issues that we treat include:
- Fertility and pregnancy care
- Hormonal imbalances, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and irregular menstrual cycles
- Menstruation (irregular, heavy or painful)
- Perimenopause, menopause and post menopause
- Puberty – support and education
Using our unique approach, which combines the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine with western diagnostics, modern science and nutritional therapy, we also treat women for a whole range of health issues. These include:
- Candida overgrowth
- Conditions such as bronchial asthma, chronic fatigue, Crohn’s disease, diabetes, fibromyalgia, hay fever, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis
- Joint disorders, such as arthritis and rheumatism
- Illnesses and ailments such as bronchitis, colds, exhaustion, headaches, migraines, muscle pain, shingles, sinusitis and tinnitus
- Skin disorders, including acne, eczema and psoriasis
Women also come to us for help with weight management, which can include personal fitness programs. We always aim to provide our clients with the tools and knowledge to maintain their own health, happiness and wellness into the future.